Date: November 12, 2021 Time: 9:00am-3:00pm
(Breaks and Lunch will be included in course timeline)
WEBINAR TRAINING: Webinar registration details will be emailed to all webinar course enrollees after payment is received.
It is necessary for Social Workers to be familiar with ethical issues that commonly come up in the workplace that may possibly have legal ramifications. It is the responsibilities of Social Workers to adhere to and if at all possible avoid codes of ethics ethical dilemmas in the workplace. The use of YouTube video clips, case scenarios, and a Best Practice Treatment Models handout will be utilized to assist Social Workers with working through ethical dilemmas in the workplace. 5 Ethics CEUs Hours have been approved by Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers (GSCSW) and NASW-GA.
Social Work Ethics: Common Workplace Legal and Ethical Dilemmas and Solutions
- Participants will identify recent updates to Codes of Ethics according to the National Association of Social Workers.
- Participants will briefly explain the purpose and history of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics.
- They will explain the necessity of an awareness of the six purposes of the NASW Code of Ethics
- A review of Social Work Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
- To identify key telemental Health technology ethics codes that practitioners need to know and follow when providing telehealth services
- To be familiar with Do’s and Don’ts of Ethics
- Participants will become familiar with the most common ethical and legal dilemmas that occur in the workplace.
- To have knowledge of common ethical dilemmas and how they impact mental health professionals, clients, and organizations.
- Participants will learn specific ways to prevent common ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This class is non-refundable
LOCATION & TIME