Fri, Feb 23|
Telehealth Updates and Post Covid; Laws, Treatment, and Ethical Considerations
This training is non-refundable. Based on circumstances, options may be available for you to receive a credit to apply for another LEJBHS training webinar. 5.0 telehealth core hours and 1 ethics hour. CEUs approved by NASW-GA
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2024, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
About This Training
It is imperative that healthcare providers develop and implement TBH competencies to
effectively meet the needs of individuals receiving treatment with the use of technology. The post-COVID HIPAA laws must guide our organizations and clinical work in protecting confidential information while meeting the needs of the clients and communities we serve. Ethically speaking, these vulnerable populations do not have equal access to and culturally sensitive treatment. Healthcare professionals have an ethical responsibility to provide services to all individuals from a cultural awareness and sensitive manner while providing services to all people based on their needs.
- To familiarize healthcare practitioners with relevant laws and guidelines that are needed for the practice of telehealth.
- Healthcare providers will be able to explain key HIPAA laws.
- To identify telehealth competencies that are necessary for healthcare providers.
- To identify specific telehealth HIPAA Complianceprogrammatic ways to make the
- necessary changes with your organization utilizing a telehealth treatment model perspective.
- To be familiar with telehealth codes of ethics
- Participants will be able to identify the legal ramifications associated with ethical
- Participants will gain necessary problem-solving skills to solve ethical dilemmas in
- the workplace and identify ways to avoid them.
- To explain specific ways to avoid legal matters and endangerment of licensure and certifications in the healthcare field.
- Wrap-Up/ Post-Covid Waivers Updates
- The use of videos, case scenarios, updatedtelehealth laws, and discussions will be utilized throughout the training.
- Ticket type
+$2.25 service fee+$2.25 service fee