top of page
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
About This Training
Goals and Objectives
- Participants will identify recent updates to Codes of Ethics according to the National Association of Social Workers.
- Participants will briefly explain the purpose and history of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics.
- They will explain the necessity of an awareness of the six purposes of the NASW Code of Ethics
- A review of Social Work Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
- To identify key telemental Health technology ethics codes that practitioners need to know and follow when providing telehealth services
- To be familiar with Do’s and Don’ts of Ethics
- Participants will become familiar with the most common ethical and legal dilemmas that occur in the workplace.
- To have knowledge of common ethical dilemmas and how they impact mental health professionals, clients, and organizations.
- Participants will learn specific ways to prevent common ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
Socal Work Ethics$73.99+$1.85 service fee
bottom of page