Fri, Jun 10|
Socal Work Ethics: Common Workplace Legal and Ethical Dilemma (1)
The Delegate Assembly of the National Association of Social Workers approved a number of significant amendments to the NASW Code of Ethics. An overview of ethics code updates to include use of language, added knowledge about technology and telehealth and other major changes to code
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
About This Training
Goals and Objectives
- Participants will identify recent updates to Codes of Ethics according to the National Association of Social Workers.
- Participants will briefly explain the purpose and history of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics.
- They will explain the necessity of an awareness of the six purposes of the NASW Code of Ethics
- A review of Social Work Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
- To identify key telemental Health technology ethics codes that practitioners need to know and follow when providing telehealth services
- To be familiar with Do’s and Don’ts of Ethics
- Participants will become familiar with the most common ethical and legal dilemmas that occur in the workplace.
- To have knowledge of common ethical dilemmas and how they impact mental health professionals, clients, and organizations.
- Participants will learn specific ways to prevent common ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Ticket type
Socal Work EthicsPrice$73.99
+$1.85 service fee+$1.85 service fee