Date: January 29, 2021 Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
(Breaks and Lunch will be included in course timeline)
WEBINAR TRAINING: Webinar registration details will be emailed to all webinar course enrollees after payment is received.
This workshop will focus on updating healthcare providers on telehealth COVID-19 Guidelines according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (“HHS”) and HIPAA Privacy Rules. Providers will also learn the necessary processes and procedures that are needed to implement an effective telehealth program that meets federal government/ HIPAA standards. 6 Core telehealth hours have been applied for with Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers (GSCSW) and Licensed Professional Counseling Association (LPCA).
Telehealth and COVID-19 Guidelines Update
- Participants will explain definitions of telehealth and key laws that are affiliated with this platform of treatment.
- Participants will identify and explain telehealth rules and regulations of COVID -19 according to federal government standards.
- Participants will summarize various types of telemental health equipment that is needed to provide telemental health services in healthcare settings.
- To identify necessary steps that is needed to develop and implement an effective telehealth program.
- To be familiar with policies and procedures that needs to be implemented in healthcare programs (SAMHSA TIP 60).
- Participants will explain the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders to include agencies board of directors, directors, managers, supervisors, direct service staff, collateral organizations’, and clients.
- Participants will have an understanding of the workflow process in developing telemental health programs.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This class is non-refundable
Presenter: Dr. Lucy R. Cannon, LCSW, LICSW, CCPD-D, MATS
Contact: (404) 433-3740
Training: 9:00 am to 4:00pm
6 Core telehealth hours have been applied for with Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers (GSCSW) and Licensed Professional Counseling Association (LPCA).